Sunday, April 22 – Sunday, April 29, 2018
Exploring the Perigord in the Footsteps of
Bruno, Chief of Police
Click to open the following:
The group will meet in the beautiful city of Bordeaux, France, and then move to the charming village of Tremolat for the remainder of the week. Highlights of the trip include:
Highlights of the trip include:
- 1 night in Bordeaux, including a welcome reception
- 6 nights at the Le Vieux Logis in Tremolat
- 6 days of touring the region, including trips to castles, caves, and wineries
- Truffle hunting with Edouard Ayrou (a friend of Martin Walker)
- Lunch with Martin Walker
- Most meals
Martin Walker has taken a personal hand in planning this trip! The activity level is rated by previous participants as Active to Moderately Challenging, where you will be walking up to two miles a day on cobblestones and steep inclines.
This trip is limited to 30 people.
Cost of the trip is $3,385 per person double occupancy (includes a $200 tax deductible donation to Friends of Boca Grande Community Center). Please add $1,000 for single occupancy. You are responsible for transportation to the hotel in Bordeaux on Sunday, April 22 and to the airport in Bordeaux in the afternoon of Sunday April 29, 2018.
What’s included in the price of the trip
- 1 night (Bed & Breakfast) in classic rooms at Hotel de Seze in Bordeaux
- 1 dinner near the hotel (without drinks)
- 6 nights (Bed & Breakfast) at Vieux Logis Hotel in Tremolat
- 3 dinners at the Vieux Logis Restaurant (drinks included)
- 1 dinner at “Chez julien”, 1 dinner at the “Auberge Médiévale”, and 1 dinner at the ”Bistrot” at Tremolat (without drinks)
- All lunches (program according)
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury coach (program according)
- The services of a professional guide from 22th to 29th of april
- The entrance fees at each site
A nonrefundable deposit of $1,385 per person is required to make a reservation. Balance will be due January 1, 2018. You have a 14-day grace period after making your reservation to cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit.
Please call or come in to the office to pay your trip deposit.