Economic Summit 2023
Thursday, March 2 | 3:00pm | Auditorium
The Boca Economics Group
The Boca Economics Group will discuss how the combination of a pandemic, a war in the Ukraine and inflation have caused tectonic shifts in many areas of economics, technology, politics, and society including cost of living, trade and the supply chain, food supply, energy policy and immigration. The group will start with a general overview of the US economy post November Congressional elections and their near-term impact toward a soft or hard landing through 2023 and 2024.
The group will answer questions such as:
- Is there a crisis in the worldwide food supply and what are the implications to the US and others?
- Over the past year have we seen meaningful improvements in the global supply chain and where they are occurring?
- As we attempt to transition to a more sustainable energy mix, are we adapting to meet the continued need of our power demands that will be required to supplement renewables well beyond 2050? (i.e technology for reduced carbon effect of existing fossil fuels or greater supplies or bringing back Nuclear)
- Are changes in fiscal and/or monetary policy likely to follow the elections?
- What trends are taking place in the leadership in technology which may change the digital divide?
Sponsors & Grande Sponsors: Please call the office for ticket purchase.