Economic Summit 2019
Thursday, February 28th | 3:30pm
Auditorium sold out. Simulcast tickets available | $10
The Boca Economics Group presents the 2019 Economic Summit, bringing you the latest in news and trends. This group is comprised of knowledgeable island residents that meet regularly to discuss and debate current macroeconomic issues.
The Summit this year will seek to cover four major areas of interest.
- U.S. economic progress over the past two years and how has this “set the table” going forward.
- What are the critical challenges from an economic and social perspective?
- Can we achieve a sustainable fiscal policy?
- How will all of this be impacted by the cost of healthcare, debt and trade?
- Review of the U.S. capital markets, the challenges therein, and how things may play out in 2019